WEATHER UPDATE - Wednesday 28th February 1:30 pm
The premises team have been working hard to make the school site safe. No further snow is forecast to fall today but temperatures are expected to remain well below freezing overnight. At this stage we hope to be able to open the school on Thursday but starting slightly later at 9:30 am to afford staff and students additional time to make their way safely to school. This means Breakfast Club will not run tomorrow morning, regardless of whether the school is open or not.
Further snowfall is due to start falling at 7:00 am on Thursday for much of the day so the later start will enable us to assess conditions and adapt plans accordingly. Confirmation of arrangements for Thursday will be sent via Parentmail, Facebook and Twitter feed by 7:00 am.
Apologies if you have been unable to access our website. This is as a result of reasons beyond our control but we are urgently following it up with our IT Department.