Glyn School has vacancies for Casual Examination Invigilators to assist the Examinations Officer and the Examinations Administrative Assistants in the smooth and efficient administration of examinations. Duties will include undertaking student invigilation, management of rooms, facilities and equipment, and other responsibilities which will enable the smooth running of examinations.
Applicants will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with students and members of staff clearly, calmly and accurately.
- Good organisational skills.
- Need for confidentiality.
- Ability to work with others, as part of a team, or alone.
- Good time management skills: reliability and punctuality.
Salary £9.10 per hour
To receive further details and an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org