Apply to be a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE)
The GLF Teaching School Alliance has just opened their application window to experienced outstanding middle and senior leaders in positions below Headteacher, who have the skills to support individuals or teams in similar positions in other schools.
Applicants should have at least two years’ experience in a particular field of expertise and a successful track record, supported by evidence of impact, or working effectively within their own school and /or across a group of schools.
Please click on the link below to download the SLE guide for potential applicants
Application Process & Programme Details
- Application Round Closes - Monday 21 October 2019
- Invitations to attend the Assessment Day are circulated - Tuesday 12 November 2019
- Interview and Assessment Day -Tuesday 26 November 2019 at Glyn School, Ewell, KT17 1NB
- Outcomes are confirmed - Week commencing 9 December 2019
- SLE Core Training Day - Tuesday 14 January 2020 at Meridian High School, Croydon CR0 0AH
To submit your application, please download a form from here and
return it to email@example.com or post it to CPD Training, GLF Schools,
Picquets Way, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1AG
Once you have passed the application stage, you will need to undertake the SLE Core training.
This is a required element of the designation and all applicants must complete their training
before being accredited and deployed as an SLE. The cost to non GLF Staff is £350 (+VAT)
payable once you have passed the application stage.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 716 4987.